Complaint against PRC cashier at Jurong Point NTUC Fairprice
Posted by temasektimes on July 28, 2012
Xu Yuan Li
1. Should NOT have raised her voice needlessly at paying customers (I had purchased S$600+ of goods and services)
2. Insisted that I pay money to her directly for products I buy from NTUC Fairprice!!! Xu Yuan Li, PRC national said, ”快还钱！你还欠我 $六百！” (she does NOT own NTUC hypermart!) I am paying for the products, NOT paying to her!
3. Extremely Rude, not even basic courtesy extended to a fellow human being! Why is she even in the service industry?
4. Must not think she can get away with POOR service standards just because she is from another country, China.
5. Why should I accept the explanation that she is rude because she is from China? NOT logical! What has a person’s nationality got to do with being rude? NTUC FairPrice manager is not being fair here.
6. I had just booked out from a reservist training in a SAF camp and is already so tired yet she shouted at me!
7. Did NOT even give me a chance to check my purchases and kept pressuring me to pay up!
8. Later, after I realised she keyed in wrongly in her cashier computer, she also handed over 3 items that I did not buy and told me to pay for it!
9. Jurong Point is visited by Tourists too! What kind of impression is Xu Yuan Li trying to give to the world?
10. She did not even apologise for her poor attitude and even had the audacity to tell me to rejoin the queue at a peak hour! (8-9pm)
BERNARD TAN Y J